Asslevania Asslevania

That was great, nice job as expected.

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

Interesting idea, now no one can play a console without feeling dirty.

-The Asylum- -The Asylum-

For a stick movie

I liked it. not bad for a stick movie keep up the good work.

Waste this bitch Waste this bitch

ok well.

Crosshairs would be nice, maybe try to get it when you shoot out the body the head falls to the ground and when the ammo hit's zero he should stop shooting not go in the negitives :)

Space shooter Demo Space shooter Demo

Interesting.

I did not have much of a problem with this one. The only thing I found annoying was the the sound effect's just did not sound very good at all (Or maybe my speakers are craping out on me at this time, none the less) and when the ship get's hit it would be kinda nifty to have something show up when your ship get's hit. nevermind....I don't know what i'm saying.

Fadeliss responds:

no i its not your speakers i tried really hard to compress the sound to keep the game under 500kb. and thats not a bad idea about the hit thingy i dun know what im going to do for the full version

Dodge the Bomb [BETA] Dodge the Bomb [BETA]

Few things I have a opinion on.

I noticed that when you push the left arrow button, duh he walks but if you push the right arrow key he walks, but backward, no matter what try making him turn around. The bombing speed was alright for a first level but when does it end? need more levels and maybe a 'Survive timer' or something. Maybe you have to keep him alive so long or dodge so many bombs to live would be nice. also maybe have a little hole here and there he can hide in for so many seconds until napalm hits him. hehe:)
overall simple game, maybe if you just add a few things of your own or use something I said (Not like I would care) make it a bit more unique otherwise it is nothing more than a common, simple game that will keep little attation.

(Maybe a nuke huh? haha)

New mic quality test New mic quality test

Mic Check, sounds good on my end.

EyesAdrift responds:

Thanks :) Now to start doing some stuff!